Our child care program is open to members and casual visitors seeking care for their children.
We provide members and casual visitors with an opportunity to use the facilities whilst their children are cared for by friendly, qualified staff.
Children are supervised by qualified carers in our child care room, an interactive space equipped with games, toys and play equipment. Children have the opportunity to socialise in a family/multi-age setting, where they can explore new experiences in a stimulating and caring environment. We welcome children from six months to five years.
1:5 for infants under three years
1:15 for children over three years
Weekdays 9:00 AM – 10:30 AM
- $7 per 1.5 hours (single child)
- $12 per family (two or more children)
- $18 per fortnight, via direct debit.
We offer child care memberships to families who use our child care services three or more times per week. The membership entitles parents up to three child care sessions per week, and allows them to waitlist their child on the extra two days if desired. Bookings can be made for the week the from Wednesday prior to the week starting.
Enrolment, Bookings and Cancellations
For each child you wish to enrol in our child care service, you need to:
- Fill out the enrolment form
- Provide an original birth certificate, Immunisation History Statement, and other supporting documents (for example, a Health Care Card or anaphylaxis management plan) where necessary
- Please bring these forms into the centre.
We recommend an orientation meeting with our Children's Service staff to:
- Give you a tour of the creche
- Check your enrolment form and supporting documents
- Discuss your child's needs and your expectations.
This can be arranged at reception or by calling the centre on (03) 5952 2811 during creche hours.
Once enrolled, you can make a booking in person or by calling the centre on (03) 5952 2811 during creche hours. Bookings can be made up to a week in advance. Bookings are essential and can be made on a casual or permanent basis. Please understand when using casual bookings that places may not always be available.
Fees must be paid when you book.
If possible, please give us 24 hours notice of cancellations. Where that's not possible, please let us know by 8am on the day of your booked session.