Our Active Adults membership is specifically designed to support people over 50 build fitness and strength. It's never too late to be fit and healthy. As we get older, physical exercise becomes increasingly important for a wide range of physical and mental health reasons.
An Active Adults membership gives you access to all of our Bass Coast facilities, including Phillip Island Leisure Centre, Bass Coast Aquatic and Leisure Centre and Cowes Outdoor Pool.
You'll enjoy a variety of programs that our centres have to offer, including the gym, stadium, squash court, sauna and group fitness classes. The membership also includes personally designed programming with qualified fitness professionals, ensuring you are set up for success.
Our Active Adults membership is $10.50 per week, with no lock-in contract and a $50 joining fee.
|Monday & Wednesday
||10:30am - 11:30am||1:30pm - 2:30pm|
|Tuesday & Thursday
||7:30am - 9:00am||11:30am - 12:30pm|
|Friday||11:30am - 12:30pm||1:30pm - 2:30pm|
Facilities and classes
With this membership you'll enjoy access to:
- Gym during designated program times
- Instructor-led group fitness classes during access hours and selected classes on the regular group fitness timetable
- Virtual group fitness classes from 10:30am - 4:00pm
- Squash court
- Seasonal outdoor pool (Cowes Outdoor Pool)
- Heated indoor pools (Bass Coast Aquatic and Leisure Centre)
- Aquatic group fitness classes (Bass Coast Aquatic and Leisure Centre)
- Lockers to store your gear securely
- 12 weeks free suspension
- Personal Success Plan including full induction and access to ongoing tailored programming with our qualified trainers.
Personal Success Plan
The Personal Success Plan is designed around you, to help you reach your fitness goals. We’re pleased to be able to offer this complimentary service to all gym members.
Your Personal Success Plan will kick-start with a one-hour one-on-one induction with a qualified trainer. Your trainer will listen to your goals and tailor a program to suit your needs and fitness level.
- One-on-one consultation and goals session with a qualified trainer
- Complete body composition tracking
- Full fitness program tailored to your fitness goals
- A second 30-minute follow-up appointment to assess your progress and adjust your program
- A third one-hour session with a qualified instructor to re-assess your fitness and progress your program
You can book your Personal Success Plan appointments in person at the gym or at reception.
- Discounts on personal training
- YMCA member benefits card, giving you reciprocal rights when visiting our other facilities in Victoria
Register your interest