The key to staying motivated is finding something you enjoy, which is why we offer a huge range of classes for all ages and fitness levels at Phillip Island Leisure Centre.
We hold over 80 classes every week in our group fitness rooms. Classes range from 30 to 60 minutes in duration. We offer instructor-led classes during peak times, and virtual fitness classes throughout the day.
A pre-choreographed mind body class set to inspiring music. Featuring movement and techniques that draw from Yoga, Tai Chi and Pilates, you will leave this class feeling aligned, strong and energised.
This fiercely energetic program is inspired by martial arts and draws from a wide array of disciplines such as karate, boxing, taekwondo, tai chi and muay thai. Let the music help you to strike, punch, kick and kata your way through calories to superior cardio fitness.
Boxing classes encompass both the technical aspects of boxing, along with core strengthening exercises. You will learn boxing skills such as correct form in throwing jabs, hooks and uppercuts, whilst working at an intense pace.
Use bodyweight, resistance tubing and weights to tighten and tone your midsection. Improve your functional strength for better mobility and injury prevention.
Indoor cycling workout where you ride to the rhythm of powerful music. Take on the terrain with your inspiring team coach who leads the pack through hills, flats, mountain peaks, time trials, and interval training.
Set to a soundtrack of chart-topping popular hits, dance music that is heard in the hottest nightclubs around the world, familiar classics remixed and modernized Latin beats, Sh’Bam is the ultimate fun and sociable way to exercise.
- Please be early, late entry after five minutes is not permitted
- Be prepared with your workout gear, towel and water bottle
- Be respectful and supportive of your fellow participants and our talented instructors
- Be upfront with your instructor about any physical limitations or injuries you may have, especially if you're pregnant
- Let the instructor know if it’s your first time in a fitness class
- The minimum age to attend group fitness is 13 years
- The minimum age to attend a Body Pump class is 16 years
- If you need to leave early, do so in a way that won’t impact others or the flow of the class
- Please put your equipment away after the class
How to Join a Class
Even if you're not a member, you are still welcome to join our classes.
- Sign in at reception
- Let our staff know if you are attending a virtual group fitness class, to ensure the program is set-up for you
Single session 10 session pass Group Fitness Class $16.00
$145.00 Group Fitness Class (Concession) $14.50
$130.50 Active Adults fitness class
$7.50 - Virtual fitness class $10.00 $90.00 Kickboxing class $18.00 - Kickboxing class - concession $16.00 -