Phillip Island Leisure Centre's gymnastics school offers a range of programs from children aged two and a half years, through to school-aged children preparing for gymnastics competitions. Our qualified gymnastics experts help our students develop new skills which can be transferred into their everyday lives. We are proudly affiliated with Gymnastics Australia and Gymnastics Victoria.
We are excited to be restarting our Gymnastics program from the week commencing on Monday 16 November.
Our COVID-safe practices and revised lesson plans have ensured we can provide the safest program possible for our staff and gymnasts.
We’ve taken some time to reshape our program timetable, ensuring our gymnasts are ready to achieve their best and progress as we get them active again.
If you recently completed an expression of interest form you will have received a confirmation email with all the details you need to return to Gymnastics.
Should you need to contact us please do so via firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively you can book a call back appointment for a time that suits you and a member of our team will contact you directly.
General return information
- Please only arrive at the centre a couple of minutes prior to your class time.
- We are encouraging parents to not remain on site with their child, please speak to a staff member if you feel you need to stay. No siblings will be able to enter the gym area or stay on site.
- We ask that gymnasts please come prepared to participate by wearing appropriate clothing and toileting prior to class start.
- All members, guests and staff will be required to undergo a temperature check on arrival. We cannot allow entry to anyone with a temperature 38 degrees or above.
- Please bring a filled water bottle, as the water fountain may not be available.
- If your child is unwell or has been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19, please do not attend your scheduled class and contact the centre immediately.
- Please bring your membership card to check into class
- A coach will greet your child in the foyer and assist them to sign in to class and enter the stadium area.
- Your child will exit the stadium at the skate park end of the stadium so please park in Park St and wait for your child in the gravel car turn around. For safety reasons, please do not drive in to the gravel area.
To help keep our community safe, we require all visitors to sign in with a unique QR code when visiting our centre. To receive your unique code via email, all you need to do is fill out a visitor registration form.
How to get your unique QR code:
- Click here to fill out the visitor registration form.
- Include any additional visitors, such as minors who are attending the centre with you. Minors who attend the centre alone will need to fill out a separate visitor registration form.
- Ensure all your details are correct – particularly your email address.
- Check the confirmation box at the end of the form and select the ‘next’ button.
Once you have received your code, you will be able to use it to sign in every time you visit our centre. Participants must attend with their membership card and scan in at reception when entering.