Our personal trainers have a passion for health and wellness.
Many of our trainers also have qualifications in special fields such as rehabilitation, pre and post-natal fitness, youth exercise and working with older adults. Working with a personal trainer will boost your confidence in the gym, refine your technique, and help you reach your fitness goals sooner. At Phillip Island Leisure Centre we offer 30 and 60 minute personal training sessions. We also offer small group personal training sessions.
Personal Training Sessions
During your initial session, your personal trainer will:
- Assess your level of fitness
- Understand what you want to achieve
- Identify your preferred activities.
With ongoing training, your personal trainer will:
- Develop an individualised program for you
- Work with you to provide support and keep you motivated
- Ensure you learn the correct form and technique
- Monitor and measure your progress over time
- Adjust your training program to keep you interested and challenged.
Members 30 minutes $42.00
Members 60 minutes
$83.50 Non-members 30 minutes $46.00 Non-members 60 minutes $92.00 Five and 10 session value packs are also available for both members and non-members. Contact us for further prices.
Bookings can be made at reception or by calling the centre on 1300 760 379. If you're keen to get started, fill at the enquiry form on this page and one of our friendly customer service members will get in touch with you.