Inspire your staff to lead a healthy and active lifestyle with a YMCA Corporate membership.
Groups of six or more staff members from a single business are able to access a reduced membership rate. This membership gives your staff access to all of our Bass Coast facilities, including Phillip Island Leisure Centre, Bass Coast Aquatic and Leisure Centre and Cowes Outdoor Pool.
They'll enjoy a variety of programs that our centre has to offer, including unlimited access to the gym, stadium, squash court, sauna and group fitness classes. It also includes personally designed programming with qualified fitness professionals, ensuring members are set up for success.
Facilities and classes
With this membership you'll enjoy access to:
- Fully equipped gym
- Group fitness classes
- Virtual group fitness classes
- Squash court
- Outdoor seasonal pool (Cowes Outdoor Pool)
- Indoor pools (Bass Coast Aquatic and Leisure Centre)
- Aquatic group fitness classes (Bass Coast Aquatic and Leisure Centre)
- Lockers to store their gear securely
- Personal Success Plan including a full induction process and access to ongoing tailored programming with our qualified trainers.
Personal Success Plan
The Personal Success Plan is designed around the member, to help them reach their fitness goals. We’re pleased to be able to offer this complimentary service to all new gym members.
The Personal Success Plan will kick-start with a one-hour one-on-one induction with a qualified trainer. The trainer will listen to the member's goals and tailor a program to suit their needs and fitness level. They’ll receive:
- One-on-one consultation and goals session with a qualified trainer
- Complete body composition tracking
- Full fitness program tailored to your fitness goals
- A second 30 minute follow-up appointment to assess your progress and adjust your program
- A third one hour session with a qualified instructor to re-assess your fitness and progress your program
You can book your Personal Success Plan appointments in person at the gym or at reception.
Register your interest