Youth memberships are designed to teach children and teenagers (aged 12 to 17) all about physical fitness. Our qualified health and fitness professionals design a safe, fun and exciting workout for our younger members.
The membership provides access to all of our Bass Coast facilities, including Phillip Island Leisure Centre, Bass Coast Aquatic and Leisure Centre and Cowes Outdoor Pool.
We help to set the foundations for 'fitness for life' by teaching young people how to use gym equipment with correct technique. The membership has a three month commitment with a weekly cost of $11.50 and a $55.00 start-up fee.
Facilities and classes
With this membership you'll enjoy access to:
- Gym access from 4:00pm - 6:00pm weekdays (excluding public holidays) and from 8:00am - 12:00pm on Saturdays
- Instructor-led and virtual group fitness classes during all centre opening hours, with the exception of Body Pump (members 16 and above can access all classes)
- Squash court
- Outdoor seasonal pool (Cowes Outdoor Pool)
- Heated indoor pools (Bass Coast Aquatic and Leisure Centre)
- Aquatic group fitness classes (Bass Coast Aquatic and Leisure Centre)
- Lockers to store your gear securely
- Personal Success Plan including a full induction and access to ongoing tailored programming with our qualified trainers.
Personal Success Plan
The Personal Success Plan is designed around you, to help you reach your fitness goals. We’re pleased to be able to offer this complimentary service to all gym members.
Your Personal Success Plan will kick-start with a one-hour one-on-one induction with a qualified trainer (parent or guardian must attend). Your trainer will listen to your goals and tailor a program to suit your needs and fitness level. You’ll receive:
- One-on-one consultation and goals session with a qualified trainer
- Complete body composition tracking
- Full fitness program tailored to your fitness goals
- A second 30 minute follow-up appointment to assess your progress and adjust your program
- A third one-hour session with a qualified instructor to re-assess your fitness and progress your program
You can book your Personal Success Plan appointments in person at the gym or at reception.
- Access to YMCA Healthy Living Magazine
- YMCA member benefits card, giving you reciprocal rights when visiting our other facilities in Victoria
Register your interest