Please be advised Bass Coast Shire Council is temporarily closing all aquatic and leisure facilities from Friday 20 March until further notice.
As a result, the YMCA School Holiday Program at Phillip Island Leisure Centre will not be running during the autumn school holidays.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. We will remain contactable throughout the closure period, if you have any questions please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For alternative School Holiday providers, please visit
Looking for an exciting way to keep your children entertained over the school holidays? Let them enjoy a wide range of fun activities at a YMCA School Holiday Program.
With a variety of exciting incursions and activities, the kids are sure to have a fun, action packed day. Our program is open to primary school children aged five to 12 years. YMCA’s school holiday programs are jam-packed with activities designed to stimulate inquisitive minds, get kids physically active and discover new interests with friends and energetic facilitators.
Our experience working with children means that we understand their individual needs - we know it’s not a one size fits all approach! That’s why we have a range of programs to help improve your child’s physical and mental wellbeing. They will also have lots of fun with us!
Your children will be engaged in a range of activities, including:
Gardening & recycling
Sports & team games
Educator-to-Child Ratios1:15 ratio for children over preschool age (5 years).
Monday - Friday: 8:30am - 5:30pm
There is no program on public holidays.
LocationPhillip Island Leisure Centre, 10-14 Church St, Cowes.
Contact informationPhone: (03) 5952 2811
What to bring
- Lunch and snack (nutritious and nut free)
- Water bottle
- SunSmart hat
- Weather appropriate clothing and shoes
Enrolment and bookings
Enrolment For each child you wish to enrol in our child care service, you need to:
- Register with My Family Lounge (Only for families new to using My Family Lounge)
- Click here to access My Family Lounge
Families already registered with My Family Lounge
You can only book in during the registration period.
- Sign in to My Family Lounge Website
- Select the Child Care service/s you wish to enrol your child in
- Complete enrolment form, upload immunisation history statement, upload any relevant medical action plans
- Select which day/ days you want to enroll in
- Create Booking
Fees, payment and subsidy
Fees As fees vary from program to program please enquire for current fees and charges. Payments
Payments can be made by credit card or in person at the centre.
- If you are not intending on claiming through CCS or do not provide CRN number on your enrolment form, full payment is required at time of booking.
- All statements will be available during the second week of the program or earlier and full payment is required to be paid prior to the end of the program.
- Late payments will incur a $10 per week late fee for each week payment is overdue after seven days of the conclusion of the program.
Child Care Subsidy
This program qualifies for the Child Care Subsidy (CCS) offered by the Federal Government.
The Child Care Subsidy is calculated by a number of factors including: activity level, combined family income, service type and hourly rates.
Learn more about the subsidy
Refunds will only be made with 24 hours notice. If unwell, a doctor's certificate is required.