Due to current health restrictions, we require all visitors to make a booking prior to attending the centre. To book a session for one of our available services or programs, please use the portal below. If you are having trouble with the booking system, please contact the centre directly.
Bookings can only be made 72 hours in advance. Members and non-members are welcome to participate.
Due to technical issues with our previous booking button, we have provided access to the full booking portal for your convenience below. Please use the portal options to select, book and pay for our all available services.
The safety of our community is vital, so there will be a few changes when you arrive at the facility to keep us all safe and ensure we comply with Government restrictions. These will include:
- We’ll have spaces for a maximum of 10 people in all Group Fitness classes
- Group Fitness classes held in the main gym area will reduce the number of gym users to 10.
- Virtual Classes will be restricted to between 4 and 6 people depending on class type. Please wipe down all equipment you have used after class finishes
- Bookings will open 3 days in advance to allow for booking
- Group Fitness classes will run for 45 minutes to allow for a 15-minute changeover and sanitisation period between each session
- Towels are compulsory, please ensure you bring one to all Gym sessions & Group Fitness classes
- Please bring a full water bottle for your workout – our drinking fountains remain closed currently
- We ask that anyone attending a Group Fitness Class bring their own mat – we will not have mats available for use.
- Access to our change rooms will be available, however we ask that you don’t use the change room unless essential to assist with our COVIDsafe requirements including patronage numbers and time limits
- We require all patrons to exit the facility within the one hour limit in order to stay within our patronage limits. As such we request that you arrive ready to exercise, bring your own water bottle and towel and be prepared for a prompt exit
- Please ensure you do not start queuing until 5 minutes before your session start time to ensure you are lining up with the correct group. It will also mean you don’t have to wait too long in one of our waiting areas while we ensure the facility is ready for your booking.