To use the Y gyms at Bass Coast Aquatic and Leisure Centre and Phillip Island Leisure Centre, you must first complete an induction process. You have already started this process by coming to this page.
Going through the induction process is extremely important. It makes sure that you’re aware of all the processes and features available to you when there are no staff members around to guide you. Your safety and satisfaction are really important to us and we want to make sure your time at our centres is pleasant and hassle-free.
The online induction includes information on the location of emergency exists and assembly areas, the defibrillator, duress buttons and lanyards, fire extinguishers, first aid kits and lighting.
How to complete the induction
Watch the video and read the 24/7 access rules and accept the terms and conditions below, we will then be in contact with you regarding onsite induction tour and collection of your access fob.
Once you have completed the induction process, you will have 24/7 access within three business days.
Please note that 24/7 access is only available with eligible memberships and to patrons aged 18 years and over.
*If you are viewing this on a mobile device, please expand the video to see the terms and conditions link at the end of the clip.
24/7 access rules
- Members are required to clean and sanitise equipment after use.
- Members must have their access fob and an active 24/7 membership (not on suspension) to be permitted entry.
- Permitting access to another person or gaining access to the centre by using another member’s access fob will result in 24/7 access being terminated to both patrons.
- Member access fobs are non-transferable.
- Should your access fob be lost or stolen, you must notify the centre immediately to arrange a replacement. A replacement fob incurs a fee of $10.00.
- The duress pendant or alarm are only to be used in the event of an emergency. If duress results in a false call out of emergency services, the member may be liable for associated call-out charges incurred by the security and emergency service providers.