Gymnastics is the perfect activity to prepare children for long-term participation in sport and helps to develop the fundamental movement skills for life.
Children who participate in gymnastics will benefit from:
- Enhanced development of fundamental movement patterns
- Enhanced flexibility
- The ability to learn how to jump, land and fall safely
- An increase in balance
- An increase to both aerobic and anaerobic endurance
- Unique long-term bone forming and strengthening advantages
- Building self-esteem, preparing the body and mind for life’s challenges.