Gymnastics is the perfect activity to prepare children for long-term participation in sport and helps to develop the fundamental movement skills for life.
Children who participate in gymnastics will benefit from:
- Enhanced development of fundamental movement patterns
- Enhanced flexibility
- The ability to learn how to jump, land and fall safely
- An increase in balance
- An increase to both aerobic and anaerobic endurance
- Unique long-term bone forming and strengthening advantages
- Building self-esteem, preparing the body and mind for life’s challenges.
|Suitable for: Children from 2.5 to 5 years
Class Times: Thursday and Friday, 10:45am and 3:00pm
Cost: $22 per fortnight on direct debit
|Ed Gym is a preschool aged program offered to children aged from two-and-a-half years of age until the end of preschool. The program, run by accredited gymnastic coaches, is fun and high participation. A variety of times are available and in some circumstances parent assistance may be required.
The program will focus on skill development in coordination, spatial awareness, balance and cooperation. The program utilises mats, beams, mini traps, foam shapes and rings and is themed each fortnight.
Bookings and enquiries
For more information, or to make a booking, contact our customer service team on (03) 5952 2811.