Last updated: 11.01.2021
Now that restrictions have eased across Victoria and centre hours and programs are closer to normal, we will be reactivating all* memberships on Thursday 11 February 2021.
Short-term summer memberships now available as listed below. Please visit us in centre to set up your summer membership today!
*Please pre-book group classes online. Single session gym users will be required to check-in via QR code upon arrival.
We offer memberships that suit all lifestyles, ages and health requirements. Our friendly and qualified staff members are always on hand to support you.
How to Join
The best way to join is by calling into the centre or by fill out a membership enquiry form on our memberships pages.
We'll work with you to meet your health and fitness needs, ask you about personal goals and help you create a fitness program that keeps you motivated.
YMCA 10 Pass Card
When you become a member, you also receive a YMCA 10 pass card. Valid for 12 months, this card gives you ten complimentary visits to any participating YMCA Victoria managed facility in Victoria, so you can keep working towards your fitness goals even when you're not near our centre.
Paying Membership Fees
Pay fortnightly, by direct debit
Memberships are paid fortnightly by direct debit. You can pay from any of your accounts that allow direct debit, including a credit card account.
Debits are made every second Thursday (or the following business day if it's a public holiday). It may take a few days for the debit to show on your account.
Your obligations with direct debit
You must ensure that you:
- Have enough money in your account on the direct debit date, and up to 5 days after
- Make any changes to your direct debit details at least 48 hours before a payment is due
- Request in writing if you want us to stop your direct debits, and give us 14 days' written notice if you want to cancel your membership
If your direct debit fails we will:
- Notify you by SMS, email or post - so make sure you keep your contact details up to date
- Charge a $10 administration fee
- Ask you to pay the outstanding amount at your next visit to the centre, or add it to your next direct debt.
- We will continue to debit your account for any amounts outstanding, after making reasonable efforts to contact you.
Changes to fees and other membership conditions
We will give you at least 28 days' written notice of any changes to membership fees.
We reserve the right to change other membership conditions, including opening hours, services and facilities.
Suspending or Cancelling Memberships
Suspending your membership
You can suspend your membership for a minimum of two weeks, and up to 26 weeks. To do this you must:
- Fill out an amendment form at the centre
- Lodge the form at least 3 business days before the start of your suspension.
You will pay $5 per week while your membership is suspending, except for the first 4 weeks in any calendar year.
To suspend your membership on medical grounds, you must provide a valid medical certificate covering the relevant dates. We cannot backdate a medical suspension beyond 1 month.
You will not pay any fees during a medical suspension.
Cancelling your membership
You must give us 14 days' notice in writing to cancel your membership. You must pay all outstanding fees before you can cancel. Credits on your account are not refundable.