Due to current health restrictions, we have limited service offerings available.
To book a session, please use the Book Now button where available or select 'Check Availability' in the booking portal below.
Bookings can only be made two days in advance. Booking slots will be released online daily at 7:00am.
Due to demand and capacity restrictions, we know that we may not be able to accommodate everyone interested in booking a session and will continue to work on methods of making the booking process as equitable as possible. If all available slots have been booked, you will receive the message “Sorry, there is currently no availability".
Unfortunately our team is unable to amend or place bookings over the phone if we are already fully booked. We ask that you please only contact us regarding bookings if you are having technical difficulties or are unable to use the online system.
If spaces are fully booked, we encourage you to continue to try and book for a future date as more sessions are released daily. We look forward to a greater easing of restrictions when we can welcome more of the community back and thank you for your patience and understanding.
For details on modifying your booking, please see our Support Guide.
The safety of our community is vital, so there will be a few changes when you arrive at the facility to keep us all safe and ensure we comply with Government restrictions. These will include:
- We’ll have spaces for a maximum of 10 people in all Group Fitness classes
- Group Fitness classes held in the main gym area will reduce the number of gym users to 10.
- Bookings will open 2 days in advance to allow for booking
- Group Fitness classes will run for 45 minutes to allow for a 15-minute changeover and sanitisation period between each session
- Towels are compulsory, please ensure you bring one to all Gym sessions & Group Fitness classes
- Please bring a full water bottle for your workout – our drinking fountains remain closed currently
- We ask that anyone attending a Group Fitness Class bring their own mat – we will not have mats available for use.
- Access to our change rooms will be available, however we ask that you don’t use the change room unless essential to assist with our COVIDsafe requirements including patronage numbers and time limits
- We require all patrons to exit the facility within the one hour limit in order to stay within our patronage limits. As such we request that you arrive ready to exercise, bring your own water bottle and towel and be prepared for a prompt exit
- Please ensure you do not start queuing until 5 minutes before your session start time to ensure you are lining up with the correct group. It will also mean you don’t have to wait too long in one of our waiting areas while we ensure the facility is ready for your booking.
With the latest equipment, dedicated rooms, and qualified staff to assist, our gym will do wonders for your workout.
We have a large gym area and range of equipment to cater for all fitness levels and enough machines to keep you working, not waiting.
- Modern electronic, pin-loaded and free weight equipment
- Air conditioning
- Sound system and plasma screens
- Personal Success Plan, to help you reach your goals
Whether you’re just kicking off your exercise plan or maintaining your fitness level, our friendly staff will keep you motivated and on track.
Our instructors will help to maximise your results with their focus on technique and safety.
Visit our centre or call us on (03) 5952 2811 to book a tour of the centre or an appointment with one of our qualified trainers today.